- We always strive to provide our clients with high quality legal advice. If you are not happy please tell us, it will help improve the service we provide.
- If you are unhappy with the service you are receiving please, in the first case tell the solicitor or executive who is handling your matter. That solicitor or executive will try to address your concerns and put things right wherever possible. If you are still unhappy, having expressed your concerns to the solicitor or executive, then you should make a formal complaint. This is done by putting your complaint in writing, addressed to:
or to: email@example.com
- Simon Whipp will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days. He will then investigate the matter. This will usually involve reviewing the file and speaking to the members of staff involved in the work for you.
- In most cases Simon Whipp will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will usually be within a further 7 to 21 days depending on the nature of the complaint.
- Within 3 working days of the meeting Simon Whipp will write to you to confirm what was discussed at the meeting and any solutions or other steps that were agreed.
- If a meeting is not practicable or you do not want to attend a meeting Simon Whipp will write to you with a response to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the complaint within 21 days of the initial acknowledgement letter.
- If you ask us to look at the matter further then we will respond within a further 14 days of your request.
- If your complaint is not resolved and we have reached the end of the complaints process we will confirm our final position, and if relevant direct you to the services offered by the Legal Ombudsman. The address of the Legal Ombudsman is PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). Their telephone number is 0300 555 0333. Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.
COZENS-HARDY LLP - Complaints Policy
To find out more, call us on: 01603 625231