Buying or selling a home is the biggest legal and financial transaction of most people's lives. It can also be very stressful; don’t worry, as expert residential conveyancing solicitors, we can help you move home.
We have one of the largest and most respected conveyancing departments in Norfolk, with many experienced lawyers who have seen and dealt with all the problems you might face.
So you can relax, safe in the knowledge that our broad range of experience will help you every step of the way.
Interested in Residential Conveyancing Costs?
- An experienced member of staff will deal with your case from start to finish. No passing you over to juniors
- Vast experience - we have over 140 years combined residential conveyancing experience
- Broad experience - we can assist with shared ownership, equity release, lease extensions, collective enfranchisement, high value property, country properties, matrimonial conveyancing, house and land conveyancing and of course buying and selling of properties
- Moving home? We can act as the same solicitor for both buying and selling your house
- Exceptional service levels - you will be given direct dial phone numbers and email addresses. We will respond promptly and are fast and efficient, but always very human, personally guiding you every step of the way
- For most property work we offer competitive fixed conveyancing fees, so you know exactly where you stand
Interested in Conveyancing Lawyers Fees?
Law Society Accredited
We are accredited by the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme, which provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
"An excellent conveyancing service, very professional. Highly recommended."
"I thought the conveyancing went very smoothly and that, given that a problem emerged about access rights with the need to do supplementary documentation, the fees were very reasonable."
"It was a stressful time in my life and my first experience of buying a house; you made it run very smoothly!
"Courteous, friendly service, very efficient. I’ve had London solicitors in the past and was unimpressed with the one I used in the Norfolk town where I live. Thankfully your company exceeded expectations."
"Thank you for making it all so simple. I never worried about my sale at all. I know now that it wasn’t plain sailing but I would never have guessed!"
"The instant website conveyancing quote was really impressive and quick"
Buying and Selling - The Process
It is helpful to understand how a house purchase and sale works – to see what you will be responsible for and what we will do for you.
You can click here to access 'Buying a home - the process'. Our guide explains the things that need to happen when you have found a property you like (although they don't always happen in the order shown).
Looking for Legal Conveyancing Costs?