Online Conveyancing Quote
The online conveyancing quote service is currently unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
What are conveyancing fees?
Conveyancing fees are the legal costs associated with the legal services of a solicitor or conveyancer when you are buying, selling or remortgaging a property.
How much are solicitors’ conveyancing fees?
Conveyancing depends on whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging and will depend on the property and services required. For an estimate of fees, use our online conveyancing quote tool above.
How long does conveyancing take?
There is no exact timeline for conveyancing as every transaction is different. An average would be 6-8 weeks but this varies.
Buying & selling a home - the processes
Don’t worry, we can help you.
We have one of the largest and most respected conveyancing departments in Norfolk, with many experienced lawyers who have seen and dealt with all the problems you might face. So you can relax, safe in the knowledge that our broad range of experience will help you every step of the way.
Let’s look at what we can offer you:
- We will assign an experienced member of staff to deal with your case from start to finish. No passing you over to juniors
- Vast experience – as a department we have over 140 years combined conveyancing experience
- Broad knowledge - we can assist with shared ownership, equity release, lease extensions, collective enfranchisement, high value property, country properties, matrimonial conveyancing and of course the straightforward buying and selling of properties
- Exceptional service levels - you will be given direct dial phone numbers and email addresses. We will answer your phone calls and respond to your emails – we are fast and efficient, but always very human, personally guiding you every step of the way
- For most property work we offer competitive fixed fees, so you know exactly where you stand and there are no hidden or additional costs during the process. Click above for a free, no obligation online conveyancing quote.
Your house will be the largest single purchase you ever make and a mistake in the conveyancing can be very expensive and painful…
With us, you’ll know you’ve come to the right place.
It is helpful to understand how a house purchase and sale works – to see what you will be responsible for and what we will do for you.
You can click here to access 'Buying a home - the process'. Our guide explains the things that need to happen when you have found a property you like ( although they don't always happen in the order shown).
If you are planning a house purchase or sale, do contact us as soon as possible so we are ready to move quickly.