- Buying & selling property
- Family & children matters
- Wills, probate & estate planning
- Accidents/brain injury
- Business matters
We have specialist solicitors and support staff who can help you in any of these areas. You will find details of their expertise and how they can help by clicking on an individual service.
Our clients often return to us when they have other needs. They appreciate the different way that we work. This is how we go about helping you.
What you should expect from us
- We will name one solicitor or executive who will be responsible for carrying out, or delegating and supervising, your work
- We will give you clear advice that you can understand
- We will discuss with you what you aim to achieve and, arising out of that, advise you in writing what should be a realistic result
- We will only charge you on the basis we have agreed in writing in advance
- We will deal with your questions quickly
- We will return calls on the same day or, if that is not possible, we will tell you when we will return your call
- We will keep you up to date with progress; if no action is likely for a period of time, we will explain this