How can we help?
Buying or selling a home is the biggest legal and financial transaction of most people's lives. It can also be very stressful, particularly if you are doing it for the first time. It's therefore important to choose the right conveyancing solicitors. Don’t worry, we can help you.
We have one of the largest and most respected conveyancing departments in Norfolk, with many experienced lawyers and specially trained solicitors for conveyancing who have seen and dealt with all the problems you might face. So you can relax, safe in the knowledge that our broad range of experience will help you every step of the way.
Let’s look at what we can offer you:
· We will assign an experienced member of staff to deal with your case from start to finish. No passing you over to juniors
· Vast experience – as a department we have over 140 years combined conveyancing experience
· Broad experience - we can assist with shared ownership, equity release, lease extensions, collective enfranchisement, high value property, country properties, matrimonial conveyancing and of course the straightforward buying and selling of properties
· Exceptional service levels - you will be given direct dial phone numbers and email addresses. We will answer your phone calls and respond to your emails – we are fast and efficient, but always very human, personally guiding you every step of the way
· For most property work we offer competitive fixed fees, so you know exactly where you stand
We can help with all aspects of property buying, selling or remortgaging, including:
· New build and buying off plan
· Land purchase and selling
Your house will be the largest single purchase you ever make and a mistake in the conveyancing can be very expensive and painful…
With us, you’ll know you’ve come to the right place.
What is a conveyancing solicitor?
The conveyancing process is very complicated. A conveyancing solicitor carries out a number of activities in relation to your property purchase or sale. This includes drawing up legal contracts and arranging for the transfer of title to be registered with the Land Registry. We will also provide you with necessary legal advice in relation to contracts, mortgage offers and any issues identified by your surveyor.
In addition, it is important to carry out a number of searches through the local authority. This will highlight details about your property or issues such as boundary disputes, planning permissions or constraints, environmental factors. Your conveyancing solicitor will carry out these searches on your behalf and advise on any necessary actions.
Cozens-Hardy is registered in England and Wales and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
How much does it cost?
For an estimation of our conveyancing solicitors fees, click here for our online quote system.
What’s the benefit of having conveyancing solicitors near me?
It's not essential to have a conveyancing solicitor on your doorstep, but having a lawyer local to your area is beneficial. We are based in central Norwich and know both the city and county extremely well. This wealth of local knowledge can help streamline the process and provide more detailed information that other non-local solicitors may not have.